Sunday, June 8, 2014

iEngage Presentations

Cobb County TLC and iSummit Conferences


I am presenting at two conferences this week that I have been looking forward to for quite some time.  Whenever I present at a conference or a meeting, I make sure I have my presentation in many different formats.  I did my presentation for this conference on Google Slides.  I have it downloaded as a PDF and a PowerPoint and also have access to it through my Google Drive and now through my blog.  I am not taking any chances!




Below is one of my first iMovie projects.  The assignment was to make a video about your teaching philosophy.  I recently went back and looked at it.  Although it has some editing issues, my teaching philosophy hasn't changed much.




Documents I use in my classroom...

Classroom Tech Rules



Handouts...

Links...


No comments:

Post a Comment