Thursday, November 29, 2012

My new blog...

I am a fifth grade teacher and have a 1:1 iPad classroom.  It is a very exciting time to have a classroom like this, but it comes with a lot of responsibility as well.  My mind is constantly moving and I am always trying to be a better teacher.  I have worked very hard to integrate technology into the common core curriculum.  I know there is so much more I can do, but I just try and add a little more each week. 

Our newest adventure is turning this month's book report on a person into a movie trailer.  Once everyone is done, we are all going to dress up and have an Oscar Event.  The kids are very excited and can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Here's to find new resources!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog! I'm sure this will be a great resource for many teachers. Love the photo for "Finding Balance".

    ReplyDelete